The City of Armadale in Western Australia is home to a vibrant mix of events, aimed to entertain and delight you at all times of the year. If you’re looking for things to do in Perth, take the short drive to Armadale; located only 30 minutes south of the Perth CBD, Armadale is home to many exciting annual and seasonal events and entertainment.
It’s no secret why Armadale is one of the ‘must see’ places to visit when in Perth, Western Australia. Between its heritage town centre, numerous attractions and activities and exciting events calendar, there is always things to do in Armadale.
Seasonal Events Calendar
Armadale has a non-stop seasonal calendar that boasts community events, entertainment and activities for the whole family. Whether you like concerts, the outdoors, arts and crafts or fine dining, this events page will help you find your favourite things to do when in Armadale, WA.
Let our events page be your guide to the seasonal events and entertainment happening in Armadale. We regularly update this website with details of upcoming events as well as those happening in months to come. Check this page regularly to ensure you never miss an Armadale event again!
Upcoming seasonal festivals and concerts
Visit the Araluen Botanic Park during its annual ‘It's Spring Time’ festival, when the grounds light up with bold tulip colours across the undulating hills and landscapes.
The Scottish inspired Highland Gathering is hosted annually every September with the Perth Kilt Run. This quirky fun run is a world record attempt for the title of the largest kilt run. Competing against Perth, Canada and Scotland, competitors don their kilts to race on the circuit in recognition of our multi-cultural heritage and community. It’s a perfect event for participants and audiences of all sizes and ages.
Enjoy the Twilight Concerts in Minnawarra Park or participate in one of the unique Art and Craft Festivals in our town centre or the Roleystone Hills.
One of the must do's if you're visiting Armadale is the popular Australia Day Fireworks Extravaganza, which has become a favourite on our annual events calendar.
Whether you’re visiting on a holiday or are simply a local looking for new things to do in Perth, Armadale is not to be missed. With a calendar that presents a unique series of events, catering to all tastes and appealing to all ages, there’s always something on that the entire family can enjoy.
Things to do in Armadale
- Explore the regions natural beauty
- Bushwalk at one of the many national parks in the area
- Cuddle a koala and pet many other native Australian animals at the Cohunu Koala Park
- Organise a tee time and spend a day on the green at Araluen Golf Resort
- Hike the Gorge and admire the views from the top of Wungong Regional Park
- Pack a picnic to enjoy with a view at one of the many local dams
- Learn all about our native wildlife and scaled friends at the Armadale Reptile and Wildlife Centre
- Visit Araluen Botanic Park and admire the immaculately kept gardens
- Wander around one of the many different annual markets and try the different local product and homemade crafts
- Extend your trip and stay the night at the Heritage Country Motel or one of the many unique and homely bed and breakfasts in the area
- Keep checking this events page to see what the local entertainment or community event is scheduled that you can partake in.
Visit the Armadale Visitor Centre
Looking for things to do in Perth? Why not plan a day trip to Armadale, there is always fun to be had and attractions to be seen here. If you need help planning your day or would like local recommendations on what are the best things to do, contact the Armadale Visitors Centre and we’ll be happy to help you organize your time in WA.